Physical Therapy Assistant
Is this you?
Are you burned out by your caseload at an outpatient clinic or skilled nursing facility (SNF)?
Tired of putting countless miles on your car while driving between home health patients? Do you require to work weekends and holidays?
If so, our expanding Home Health Agency in Pinellas County has the perfect opportunity for you!
As a Physical Therapist Assistant, you will be an integral part of our dedicated team, providing exceptional care to patients in the comfort of their own homes. With our expanding services, we aim to alleviate the burnout and challenges often associated with other healthcare settings. We are committed to helping you regain your passion for patient care and ensuring a healthier work-life balance.
- Valid Physical Therapist Assistant license in the state of Florida.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team.
- Empathetic, patient-centered approach to care.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Tablet or laptop with internet service to access our EMR program at the patient’s home
If you are eager to rediscover the joy of helping patients and aspire to create a positive impact without the burdens of burnout, we invite you to apply.